Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Haiku a thon 2014 51-60


Haiku 51
Eat Dictionary
Consume a languid latin
Name world pretty things.

Haiku 52
Become transcendent
the voice said as I fell hard
5 inch platforms gone.

Haiku 53
I miss being on knees
gardening one with the earth
praying one with God.

Haiku 54
He should not belief
a word I said, because I'm
broken like curfew.

Haiku 55
Dear eHarmony
Passion ignited by feelings
restraining order.

Haiku 56

Inaccesible.
she drags everything down hard
toothpicks to build with.

Haiku 57
YOU! Femininism
I took it McDonald's style
when it was a map.

Haiku 58
Was she willing to hear
the same old story or did
she write on her skin.

Haiku 59
Friedrich Nietzche says
I before e for me, yes
and Budwieser. See?

Haiku 60
What doesn't kill us
makes us rant, whine, scream,cry, WINE
the bottle says- Quiet.

No comments:

Post a Comment